Wednesday, April 2, 2008

So life CAN be good!

Not that my life is ever really that bad. But.

Spring is here! They're spreading mulch on campus, the daffodils are up, there's water in the little streams that criss-cross between my building and the special collections library where I have some classes...things smell like earth. And BeeBoo is getting good at flowers, bubble, tossing rocks into creeks, kicking balls, and playing outside.

Then, my transfer credits and other requirements have ironed themselves out to the point that I will indeed be able to finish all my coursework in time to take my exams in my third year. I'll have to take one class while I'm preparing for them, but I figure I can do it. So I'll finish on time! HOORAY!

And, perhaps most importantly to me at the moment, I figured out my maternity coverage. And it's actually really good. And there's a CNM that practices less than two miles from here and delivers at the hospital in town. And the doctors that practice with her look and seem nice! And they all have at least 20 years of experience. Which is good.

So, I get to nest all summer long, rest and read plays, exercise lots, and think about having another baby! This makes me SO GLAD! About so many things.

Life is really good.

2 comments:

Hannah and Curtis said...

YAY!!!!!! I AM SO GLAD THAT THINGS ARE SO MUCH BETTER THAN LAST TIME I TALKED TO YOU! IT MAKES YOU KIND OF MAD WHEN YOU SPEND SO MUCH TIME STRESSING AND IT TURNS OUT TO BE NOTHING DOESN'T IT? I WASTE SO MUCH TIME WORRYING!!!! KISS NORA FOR ME! SHE WILL BE 2 SOON!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. BY THE WAY, THAT CONCERT IS LIKE THE 27TH OF AUGUST I THINK? ANYWAY, LOVE YA! THANKS FOR BEING THE ONLY ONE THAT COMMENTS ON MY BLOG!

Christy said...

I just knew that everything would work out. And, even if your credits DIDN'T work out..... there are daffodils!