I'm writing this while I'm waiting for a cup of tea to steep.
I recently bought a variety of herbs and spices to keep in jars on my counter....I'll admit, it was largely because they're pretty, but they're also really practical.
For example, I've been cranky because of leftover kidney stone pain, girl pain, and a headache. So I went in and mixed up nettles, raspberry leaves, and hibiscus, plus some chamomile to help me sleep.
I'm really grateful for my aunt T and her teaching me about how awesome tea is, and how much stability it can bring to my otherwise bouncy mind. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm glad tea makes you feel so much more relaxed :D
It's nice to have pleasures like that in life
I can't wait to try some of your homemade tea. Let's have a tea party!!
Post a Comment