I actually got some paper-writing done last night!
So to celebrate I got to go canoing (canoeing?) with Ben and BeeBoo and some of our friends this morning.
It was a little chilly, but still really fun. Here're some pictures.
Space for me to clear my head where the ideas can be thrown away and there's no permanent damage.
El sitio que dejó vacante Homero,
el centro que ocupaba Scherezada
(o antes de la invención del lenguaje, el lugar
en que se congregaba la gente del tribu
para escuchar al fuego) ahora está ocupado por
la Gran Caja Idiota.
“Telenovela”
Rosario Castellanos
3 comments:
That looks like fun! They have canoeing around here but we're both way too nervous to take our kids. Maybe we should try it sometime.
canoeing seems like an excellent thing to do as a reward for paper writing.
my rewards usually involve watching playoff basketball (which i would do anyway, i guess).
FUN FUN! How nice to see so many trees!!! I miss that more than you can imagine. Just red sand and sage brush all around me :-( still beautiful in it's own way though.
Post a Comment