My Gran's mint brownies are the best thing to eat. I mean, you have to be moderate or they make you sick. But they're soooooooooo good.
Dividing time between my family and Ben's is hard. Especially since I have so many families...Gran, T, the Lovelys, Mom in town, Hannah in town. But we're figuring it out. And hanging out at Ben's family's house.
I wish it would snow again. It got warm on the lovely first day of winter, and all of the snow melted. I need some more snow, to make Christmas even happier.
BeeBoo got a Tigger that bounces on its own. She's between liking it a LOT, and being REALLY scared of it.
I had an epiphany....I realized that I have reached an age at which I no longer care about the presents. It was a good thing to realize. It made me happy to think of all of the things that make me love Christmas, and realize that none of them involved unwrapping things. Well, except watching BeeBoo unwrap them.
My two aunts, my sister and I all married younger men. (This is from the family of women...of Gran, Mom, T, Beanie, Hannah and me...that's four of six) That's somehow telling. What it tells, I've not come up with yet. Ideas?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think it comes from having a family with strong women. You don't need a "daddy". Seriously. I married a (slightly) younger man and my brother married a girl five years older than him. Ben has a sister who married a guy five years younger than her.
Watching kids unwrap presents is infinitely more fun than doing it yourself, I've decided.
It snowed like crazy in Utah County on Christmas Eve. The road were all wacky. People like a White Christmas and all, but the freeway was crazy! I think snow is better as a theory than a reality.
So how's the fam?
Post a Comment