Saturday, December 8, 2007

Oh, how I love my BeeBoo

When I leave for school in the morning, BeeBoo is usually playing with loads of toys and almost too busy to notice when I say "Give mamma kisses," grab my bag and say bye as I run out the door to catch the bus.

Today, I was busy shuffling outgrown baby clothes around and putting unorganized ones into empty diaper boxes. (Yes, anything to avoid the final papers...) I was really distracted, lots like BeeBoo is in the morning when I leave. So she comes up to me and says "kisses." I was surprised, because I usually have to swindle kisses out of her, and she hardly ever initiates them. So I gave her kisses, all excited because she loved me. Then she grabbed my bag, said "ba bye" and walked to the door.

She was reenacting our morning routine, but with roles reversed. Ben about died, and I thought it was totally hilarious. :-)

Here's a picture...

3 comments:

Vanessa Swenson said...

Cutest story ever!

emily said...

that's beautiful.

rantipoler said...

The picture reminds me of a little girl on my mission that would take my scripture bag and name tag and tell us she was going tracting (all in Spanish, of course). It's so funny when kids want to do just what they see the grown-ups doing. Love that picture, btw.