The first snow of the season has officially hit us. BeeBoo hasn't noticed yet. I'm wondering what will happen when she does.
The snow affects me in several ways.
1) I love the way the world looks when it's white. Being in the Midwest, it's that "stick to everything" snow that makes every tree branch look lacy. LOVE IT!
2) I don't want to do any work. I want to play in the snow. This is potentially problematic, seeing as how in the last three days I've not made any progress on either of my final papers that are due on Wednesday.
3) Drastic reduction in bus crowds, and class size. And I sure won't complain about that one.
4) I want to go home. It's more like Christmas now. Can't I just be done without all this giving finals and writing papers stuff??
I love the snow. It makes me happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I like snow. I really do. I like to play in it, and slide down it, and ski on it. The thing is, though, that I really just like to visit it and then go home where there is no snow, like we do in CA. It's the driving/walking/slipping/falling in it that gets me. But it is really pretty.
Post a Comment