Sunday, November 11, 2007

The story of my life

It's sad when you find descriptions of yourself in internet comics. I think it's particularly funny that the comics that describe me are so different from each other.

Here's one about grad school. My students. To the letter. And this is how I want to respond...

As to the other half of my ridiculous personality, this description is a little old but still sometimes applicable. And I don't think that this one will ever cease to apply to how I feel on days when I have two classes and teach (ie, Mondays...bleach)

1 comment:

FoxyJ said...

The one about students is so true. And I was laughing really hard about the one with kids at night. We totally do that to each other. The mornings especially--neither of us wants to let the kids out or get up and feed them breakfast. I'm so looking forward to the day when they're big enough to feed themselves.