Saturday, November 10, 2007

Journeys

So, Journeys is a shoe store. I like the shoes they sell. I ordered some from online.

DON'T EVER DO IT.

It's been the biggest waste of my life. After going through a mess of repeated calls because they sent me the wrong shoes, I'm going to have to go do what I asked them three weeks ago if I should do (but they told me "Oh no, we'll fix it")....go to the store and special order them in person.

Their customer service department doesn't have access to the same system the stores do to order. So the store can get them, but customer service can't. And, the shoes that they re-credited my account for because they're "unavailable" are STILL LISTED ON THE STUPID SITE!

Why can't people do their jobs? I mean, if I show up for class unprepared and my supervisor catches me at it, I get fired. SO WHY DON'T THEY REPLACE THESE INEPT PEOPLE WITH COMPETENT ONES?!?!?

K. Rant done.

No comments: