Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Medieval lit rocks my socks

So, have you ever tried to compare an aspect of three different works in an essay that couldn't be longer than 3 pages? Give me a 20 page research project ANY day. I mean, this was a great exercise and I'm pretty proud of the product I've created, but it's WAY easier to be verbose than precisely concise.

I really love my medieval lit class. Change of specialty, anyone? Nah. Love Golden Age WAY too much, and I don't know anything about medieval theater. Well, not much anyway. I want to be like my professor when I grow up. She can tell you off the top of her head pretty much any information you could need relating to her areas of study...I mean publication dates of articles and stuff. It's pretty insane.

Still in the weird funk mentioned below, but coming out of it as a result of dedicating actual time to producing something worthwhile and interesting for my class.

2 comments:

Vanessa Swenson said...

i think you'd get really bored without all of this studying. i mean your brain would be really bored in 10 years if you weren't doing the like at least somehow, like studying on your farm somewhere in the middle of nowhere.

FoxyJ said...

I'm bad at verbosity. I think I would like that paper.