So, the more I think about things in the last little while, the more I don't want to keep up this crazy existence of mine. I'm considering getting rid of the school part of it, since that's the most disposable. (Hard to get rid of Ben, harder still to think about life with no BeeBoo...who now says three word sentences, by the way...or at least one three word sentence)
The thing is that I don't know why. I'm really liking my program, and have learned a lot. The work load is good...not too much, not boring. I like teaching (though the caliber of students here is an entirely different animal from BYU...I don't know why I ever got nervous about teaching there) and have grown a lot in this environment.
In short, it's great!
I just want to quit, move to a house in the country, and have vegetable and flower gardens and chickens and rabbits. And maybe let Ben hunt deer. Probably not. But he'd feel cool.
Anyway. I'll probably not ever be gutsy enough to just pick up and do it...I'll just have to finish the PhD and then have fun...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment