Thursday, November 22, 2007

Home again, home again, jiggity jig

We were in Ohio on Tuesday and Wednesday....went shopping with my little sis (which was really hilarious and awesome). I found an AWESOME dress. I'll try to post a picture of it later. And it was cheap enough to fit in my budget (which means it was really cheap). I'm excited because I get to wear it to a wedding tomorrow.

AL and I have had good talks. I REALLY like getting to spend time with her. And I'm glad she loves me enough to forgive me for a spider in her salad. We've spent LOTS of time making cookies and eating them...lots and lots of cookies.

And NOW we're in Nauvoo! Which I love. Ben and I got married here, and it's nice to be back. Lots of memories. Good ones. Which I need in light of the events of the past of few months.

And on Saturday, we get to go to the Lovely house. HOORAY! And see everyone. And they get to see BeeBoo. Which is even more lovely. :-)

No comments: