So, I got up at 3 am to finish an assignment for my methods class. It seems that no matter what I do, I always get an A- . . . on every assignment. I know, big deal. It's just frustrating because it seems like some sort of personal thing. For the last two assignments, she's written "Muy bien!" across the top, not marked anything, and given me a 92. Oh well. Life goes on. At least it's just methods, and I can chalk it up to the fact that it's not my field.
We went home AGAIN this weekend. My little Marine brother was home on leave for 15 days before he goes to Japan (I'm glad that's where he's ending up), so we needed to go see him.
We stayed with my aunt and her fam...she's got two daughters, both of whom I LOVE to death. The younger one was really excited to have BeeBoo at her house. It was great.
I got to eat the pizza and doughnuts from local shops that I always crave. Both in one weekend! Can't beat that! The pizza was my dad's treat, then my cousin and I went to get the sweets. Yummy!
I saw my paternal grandparents...the last time that happened BeeBoo was 3 months old. So it was good to see them. They were very impressed with her BeeBoo cuteness. I was glad. This is the same grandma that takes your picture off the wall if she's mad at you....hopefully that won't be an issue for BeeBoo. :-)
Ummmm...My mommy's coming today! CAN'T wait for that. Haven't seen her in forever, either seems like.
So today will be a good day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Takes your picture off the wall? That's almost funny if it weren't sad. I'm glad your cravings were temporarily satiated.
Yeah, you have no idea on the taking of pictures off the wall. Once my dad stopped by on his way to visit his brother in the hospital and his pic wasn't up. He mentioned that he was going to visit his brother, who is one of Grandma's favorites. He stopped again on the way home to drop off something from his brother, and his pic was back up. Ha haa!
Post a Comment