It's amazing what can happen in a few hours.
I worked like a crazy person on teaching stuff yesterday, then Ben cleaned up the house and finished folding the laundry (I like Valerie's "one basket per kid and off they go to their rooms" approach more and more now that I NEVER get it all done and put away).
I weeded the garden early this morning, fed the kids and tidied up then took them to T's.
No excuses or distractions and alone in the house!
I've been writing for all of an hour, and have 4 pages of outline that's solid.
It makes me think that if I had the luxury of a stay-at-home spouse who did all the housework and childcare, I'd have finished this sucker in like 3 months.
Oh well. I'm progressing finally, and that's all that matters.
Maybe I'll get this job after all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hooray for progress! My saving grace has been having friends watch the baby. Otherwise, I'd be in big trouble. :)
Of course you'll get the job done. And not only done, but done well. Both you and A-L are brilliant. And, to write the dissertation while being wonderful mothers is something that I truly admire. Stuff of legends, I'd say...
Post a Comment