This morning I ran 8.3 miles. It took me about an hour and thirty-five minutes. Now, sixty-four ounces of water and twenty-five minutes of rest later, I think maybe I'm okay. :-)
It's not an Olympic accomplishment or anything, but I'm pretty proud of myself. I haven't run that far since I was too young to know the difference (about 13 years old, I think).
I love to run.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I doubt in a million years that I will beat that. Or that I will want to. ;)
Congratulations! While I would like to beat that, I have no desire to even attempt it at this point in time-with temperatures still soaring to 105° or so and the nights staying hot and muggy, I don't want to step out the door. Even if I did, 8.3 miles is a little out of my comfort zone at this time!!!!
Post a Comment