I was in a little bit of a huff because of the plane ticket fiasco that I just resolved (yes, on a Sunday, can you believe it? I'm down to close enough to the trip that I thought it would be a crisis to let it wait until after my exam tomorrow...especially since I'd probably forget due to brain frazzle). Bee wanted to go outside because the pouring rain let up.
She said "Mom, Dad, a RAINBOW!" This exclamation resulted in our going outside (me, Mom, Ben, J, and Bee) and playing in the puddles and rain running down the storm drain. Erased the crisis. Hooray!
I love my kids, and I love that they're the good part of my life. Not that school is bad (it's not, I enjoy it a lot), or any of the rest of it either, just my kids are the part that I enjoy and love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment