I passed my exams. All of all of them. No re-writing. Done. Finished. Books going back TODAY.
YES!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Space for me to clear my head where the ideas can be thrown away and there's no permanent damage.
El sitio que dejó vacante Homero,
el centro que ocupaba Scherezada
(o antes de la invención del lenguaje, el lugar
en que se congregaba la gente del tribu
para escuchar al fuego) ahora está ocupado por
la Gran Caja Idiota.
“Telenovela”
Rosario Castellanos
7 comments:
WAAAAA-AAAAAAAA-AAAAAAA-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Parabéns!
that's so awesome! congrats, that must feel so good! We're looking forward to seeing you in a couple weeks!
GREAT!!! Now get to writing your Claremont paper! *whip crack*
Well, I suppose you can take a few hours to relax...
I just got the news from Prof. Larson. She seems VERY proud of you (thought you should know). AND I WANT you to know that I am very proud of you too. You are wonderful. This makes you ABD! Let's celebrate in Claremont.
Congrats, Em! We all knew you would do great.
Woot! Woot! I'm jealous that you have the brains of the family, but I am also very proud of you because I know how hard you work, and on top of all of it you are still a GREAT MOM!
YAY!! HOORAY!! I always knew you would. I'm very happy for you, but I'd be a liar if I didn't admit that I am also extremely jealous, Ms. ABD. :)
Post a Comment