Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Soooo.....

....I'm trying to figure out why I'm feeling a little more angry and cranky about being cooped up with my kids today (and just in general) that I feel is good/healthy/whatever. My theories:

1) I need to do something academic to feel good about the rest of my life

2) Having academic work hanging over my head ruins the kid time

3) I'm totally off and it's caused by something unrelated to either the kids or academia

Any advice, anyone??

1 comment:

Photo Girl said...

i always feel crankier about having to play with Emi when I have other important things on my plate that aren't getting done. Pretending to eat her "food" that she has concocted or stacking blocks so she can repeatedly knock them over is a lot more annoying when I have pictures to work on from a shoot or garden stuff going bad in the fridge waiting for me to can, etc. I'm sure your exams and such would qualify. :)