Monday, November 9, 2009

Sign language

We happened into baby signing by accident...our friends the Wisemans (we love and miss you, if you happen upon this!) whose kids did baby signs were watching Bee for a few mornings. She came home signing, and I had to learn to keep up! It ended up being great (although watching the videos was what started doing ANY TV at our house....I guess everything has a give and take). We loved signing, and Bee even signed a little bit with a guy who thought we knew way more signs than we did! :-)

Anyway. This comic, once again, reflects my life in eerie ways. My highly verbal child, who I wish would sign/say things like "I love you Mom" usually tends more towards "I don't like dinner, and I won't eat it" sorts of things.

4 comments:

Hannah and Curtis said...

HA that's hilarious!

rantipoler said...

Ha!! :)

Arrow said...

Nice comic--I must say, sometimes I rely on my older kids to help me understand what my youngest is trying to say to me!

HegstromPrattFamily said...

My kids are all so different from each other and so different from themselves when they go through different stages. You oldest reminds me of my oldest, who got a whole lot more affectionate in word and deed as his competition grew and multiplied.