I've needed to grade my students' exams since Monday. Instead, I've crocheted a while on a present for someone who may read this and therefore must remain nameless, cleaned my house multiple times, found recipes for pupusas (which I LOVE and want to make this weekend....I learned on the mission, but had some supervision...we'll see how it goes alone), and now posted on my blog.
I did at least do some searches for my list for quals...funny how procrastinating one thing made progress for something else. At least I got SOMETHING out of it all.
I am completely lacking in motivation these days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ooh, pupusas...let me wipe up that drool. Do you wanna pass that recipe along? kecia (dot) gilliam (at) gmail (dot) com
I think it's more important for you to be motivated to make pupusas than to grade. :P
Post a Comment