Last night I heard little footsteps running around and went upstairs to check it out. The pajama shorts that Bee was wearing were wet, so I went to change her diaper. She didn't have it on. She had taken off her diaper and then put her shorts back on, tried to get to the bathroom, didn't quite make it, and then gone and grabbed a rag to clean up the mess, which was the first noise I heard.
So we cleaned up, put her diaper back on, and got her some new pants. To which she said "Thanks, momma. Go sleep good!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
my my, what a responsible little girl. getting a rag? wow.
Aw, so cute and helpful. I'm glad to hear we've left behind the days of peeing on picture frames. :P
If I have kids half as smart as yours I will cont myself lucky! Miss her!
Post a Comment