I had intended to write a good post about going to midnight mass at my Gran's parish today. I love to go on Christmas Eve and listen to the music beforehand, and feel like I'm doing something worshipful on Christmas. (Since our church has a rather interesting lack of an actual Christmas service, unless Christmas falls on a Sunday).
Instead, I'm going to write about how it's not a good idea for me to cut BeeBoo's hair. She had asked me to cut her hair ever since she saw one of her little friends getting a haircut in the kitchen of her house. So I said I would. My plan was just to trim a little off the back and even it up a little, since I did her last haircut, there were some long spots. Well, she's not nearly as good at being still as she was six months ago, and through a combination of me trying to slice a section before she moved, and her moving anyway, her hair is now in a (though cute) pretty short little bob. Oh well. It'll grow. I told Ben that his job, next time I try this, is to remind me to take her to someone who knows what they're doing!
On a slightly better note, I ventured out into the after Christmas MESS with my Kohl's gift card in hand, and got about $75 worth of maternity tops for $7.15 of my own input. I'm feeling pretty set at the moment. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I went to midnight mass last year, and we were planning on watching it on TV this year (broadcasted on the Catholic channel), but it didn't happen. Can we see BeeBoo's haircut? Also, I'm really glad you got some maternity stuff you like. :)
Hey Emily, thanks for the pregnancy compliment! How fun to get some new maternity stuff! I could use some new tops, and I have a Kohl's gift card! hope you guys have a happy new year!
I'll get a pic and try to put it up....our digital camera has totally died...
Post a Comment