Friday, December 12, 2008

BeeBoo's "Frosty the Snowman"

I love that she fills in gaps with her vocabulary. This is what she sings lately:
Frosty the snowman
what a happy, Charlie soul,
with a pipe and button nose,
with two eyes,
and made out of the cold!

It's pretty great. I don't know how I used to get through writing papers with no relief from my live-in entertainment.

Ultrasound on Thursday! If I can just turn my papers in before then...

I'm getting kind of attached to "Jacob" if it's a boy...except it TOPPED the SS name index last year! I hate that...

5 comments:

FoxyJ said...

Pretty sweet! S-Boogie is learning Spanish carols at school, but can't remember the words, so she keeps going around singing "Cascabel, cascabel, casca all the way!" And now Little Dude likes to sing the "casca" song too :)

That stinks when names you like become the "in" thing. That happened to us with S-Boogie's name--I know so many little girls with the same name!

Kimberly said...

I think Jacob is at the top because Braden/Caden/Jaden/Aiden (and all the alternate spellings) haven't been combined into one.

Besides, there are worse things than having a common name. The guy who cuts my hair named his son Xaos (yes, pronounced chaos. Awesome.)

emily said...

what a happy charlie soul... love it.

i really like the name jacob, too, though i can sympathize with wanting to give your child a slightly less common name. i mean, naming a son jacob would be kind of like naming a daughter emily...! i mean, who does that? ;)

rantipoler said...

I love the new lyrics, and I'm SO excited for the ultrasound. I was always glad to be the only Anna-Lisa in my classroom (and pretty much everywhere else), but names like Jacob are nice, too.

Jared Blanco said...

you could go with Jacobo. I bet that would be somewhere around 4598230 on the SS list.

I didnt even know that you were pregnant--that's awesome!