Thursday, December 18, 2008

And it's a....

BOY!!! Can you believe it?

I'm totally floored and excited. Don't know what I'm gonna do with one, but can't wait to give it a shot!

When we took Bee with us to "look at the baby on a special computer" and told her it was a boy, she said "No it's not, it's a girl!" I think it might take a while to adjust. :-)

6 comments:

emily said...

yay! that'll be fun.

FoxyJ said...

Cool! When the missionaries came over for dinner last night they thought that Little Dude was adorable with his hair full of rainbow barrettes--that's what happens when you have a girl first and then a boy. Little brothers just want to copy their big sister and there's nothing wrong with that. Except for the difficult time I have explaining to S-Boogie why she can't hand her dresses down to her little brother. We let him wear the dress-ups at home, but I'm not willing to bend conventions in public just yet.

Vanessa Swenson said...

whoop whoop! yay! I have a feeling that Nora will be a great older sister. One of each, how exciting!

rantipoler said...

In Spain they call that "a parejita" - the ideal number and gender of children. :) I'm excited to know what name you pick, and I can't wait to see the new baby boy!!

Hannah and Curtis said...

YES! Curtis' exact words were... well, that's awesome... FOR ME! I'm telling you don't let him near your baby. And I really like the name Jacob! Of course if you decided to go with Kermit Rudolph that would be awesome! Love ya!

Kimberly said...

Congratulations! I think girls benefit from having brothers, but boys certainly need sisters. Lucky boy to have such a great big sister.