And not even a whole day at that. Today my marvelous and lovely Aunt T took J from 11 til 4:30 while I worked at home.
They raced golf balls down the treehouse slide, watered flowers, and wandered the fall meadow, among other things. He had much more fun than he would have at home, I'm sure.
I got all of the housework done that I needed to (I will not bore you with a list), plus I am now within 3 editing pages of having another chapter draft ready to go for review.
I'm so glad to have supportive family to make this process more bearable!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Way to go! And yay for friends and family who help us while we try to balance school and home life! We could all use an aunt T...
Hooray! I could use and Aunt T, as well. Or anyone even remotely related, for that matter . . .
Post a Comment