I've survived my first week back to school (well, I still have three classes to teach today, but everyone knows that the stressful part of my day is NOT the teaching part....it's the getting up early/getting kids ready/getting dinner in the crock pot/taking kids to school/driving to campus/parking/settling down part).
And one week from tomorrow I'm going to go see Miranda Lambert. Live and for real.
WAHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
I'm going to road trip it up with two of my cousins to the University of Kentucky (where I happen to have another cousin), and the four of us will engage in much singing, shrieking, eating of pasta and ice cream, not sleeping, and just generally enjoying each other. I'm VERY excited....this is one of the things I've been excited about moving home for. I get to spend time with them, instead of just watching from afar as they decide NOT be kids any more....darned aging.
This will in all likelihood be the highlight of my winter. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How fun!!
Post a Comment