Friday, April 2, 2010

Relief

I took my written exam yesterday. I'm not even really sure how it went...I don't know exactly what they're expecting. I know I got at least one name wrong...attributed an idea to the wrong critic. But I'm hoping that the overall strength of my answers will outweigh it. The great thing is that I just feel so relieved! Pass, fail, whatever, at least it's done with.

Now I have to write my paper, but it doesn't have to be in until the 22nd. So I'm taking this weekend off....I'm going to dye Easter eggs with T and everybody tonight, take Bee to pick daffodils and narcissus at Gran's, and just enjoy General Conference. And SLEEP! Last night was the first time I've slept 7 1/2 hours since J was born. Pretty great.

When I left the building yesterday (after 6 hours in which I wrote TWENTY TWO PAGES!!) the sun was so nice, and I knew I was coming home to people who love and will take care of me....and I get to enjoy them! It was just such a relief. I can't compare much else to it. I'm so glad it's over!

4 comments:

Jared Blanco said...

¡felicidades! Go sleep, go pick flowers, go enjoy your family!

rantipoler said...

I'm so glad (and a bit jealous) you're done with that first part. I'm sure you rocked it!

HegstromPrattFamily said...

Congratulations! Soooo nice that you get to take Easter / Conference weekend off--perfect timing! I'm crossing my fingers for you.

Arrow said...

Ergh! Every time I think of comp exams its like running nails across a chalkboard. Congratulations on finishing the first phase!