I will be taking my written exam on April 1st, will turn in my theoretical paper on April 22nd, and (provided the aforementioned merit it) doing my oral on May 3rd.
I had a companion on my mission that used to say "You can do ANYTHING for a transfer." (She was talking specifically about the fact that they put me in English work with a companion who also frequently taught in Korean, but she extended the thought to other areas.) That's what I'm down to....about 7 weeks.
If I may, I'd like to solicit prayers...I'm feeling more than a little overwhelmed by all the information that I'm responsible for, and the lack of sleep is starting to catch up. I do all my work after the kids go to bed...so I work from about 8:30-1:30/2, and then nap when J does, and Bee occupies herself with her busy box [thanks Mom!!] or a movie. It's not a great schedule (it's actually basically horrible), and I'm worried that I may need to find another way to finish this up. And then there's the whole "If you fail this exam you only get one chance to redo it, and then you just don't get your degree" thing, which while I'm not TRULY worried about (I don't think), it does nag at the back of my mind.
So, that's where I'm at. Boring-ness and all. At least I have a date, and I will be taking Easter weekend OFF!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hooray for one thing not being in limbo anymore! At least that feels nice, doesn't it?
Definitely! At least I know when to panic for!
Prayers and blessings and help from the Lord. You're smart, capable, wonderful. Exams are horrid things, but you are definitely up to the task.
Post a Comment