Friday, June 5, 2009

Things I love....

...about coming home to Ohio. I'm going to make a list.

1) Going to Gran's house to sew (we made a great dress for Bee this time)
2) Watching Bee play in the creek under the bridge
3) When my cell phone loses service as we drive down the lane into the valley
4) Taking off my sunglasses on the lane because there are so many trees I don't need them
5) Going over to T's house to listen to music, love her flowers, and talk
6) T's kids taking care of Bee and making her feel special
7) Watching everyone notice how round Baby's face has gotten
8) Helping out where I can wherever I am
9) Watching Numb3rs with the crowd at T's house
10) Familiar food (Ben points out that it is also free)
11) When Brendan shakes his hands like Gran
12) Looking at Colleen's quilts (a girl after my own heart!)
13) Seeing my Dad hold my babies
14) The community of women that is my family (we let the boys and the husbands hang out too)
15) Going to church in my home ward (even though I hardly know anyone any more)
16) People who love me, people I love
17) All the ANIMALS that Bee gets to watch in the Valley
18) Staying up late with EVERYONE!
19) Sleeping in
20) Watching how much all the cousins change, and grow, and love each other

There are more, but it's time to get kiddos settled. I LOVE to come home to Ohio. I wish

1 comment:

Arrow said...

I'll have to agree. There's nothing like going back home!