I have a tendency to believe that there's not a single politician in the world who actually does the things they base their campaign on. So who knows what is actually going to come of this "historic" election (even if this one is especially so, isn't every election historic in some sense?)
But. For the last eight years we've been existing under this artificial, continual "state of emergency" created by an administration that needs to justify its imperial leanings by using something....so they go to fear. That's the same currency that terrorism uses for itself. Hmmm...
Whatever happens in the next four years, at least we're (at least for now) working under a rhetoric that inspires hope instead of fear.
That's a change I can buy into.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm with you ;)
There was never any doubt. And I was rather happy about the color of your 2 Midwestern states, I might add.
Me too. I was surprised by your Midwestern states. Pleasantly so, but still.
Post a Comment