My life is pretty boring. At the moment I'm trying not to be burnt out with teaching. My classes are all progressing well, and I have ideas for all my final papers (which is more than I can say for this point in the past two semesters).
So I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving. I have a goal to write 5 pages of each paper over break, and then five pages on each in each of the weeks following. We'll see how THAT goes! :-) I have this tendency ever since I came here to procrastinate. I never did it at BYU...here, it's my lifestyle! Odd.
I've also been thinking about Christmas. There was a dusting of snow on the ground this morning...it gave me hope for Christmas! I love snow. (Well, at least until mid-February when I'm so sick of it that I want to fly to the Dominican Republic just for the sake of having sun!) I have good memories of snow at Christmas time, and I can't WAIT to see BeeBoo's reaction when she sees it, since she's old enough to "get it" now.
Last of all, I can finally feel the baby moving around. I think it's interesting that the only non-boring parts of my life are kid based...this should probably send me a message. :-) But it's cool...and for me with my obsessive personality, very reassuring. I like to know that baby's still doing what it's supposed to. We did the hang-your-ring-over-your-belly test to see if it was a boy or girl....my wedding ring says boy. That'll sure be exciting! I've been getting mixed vibes...I don't have any inclination so far. Any thoughts there would be appreciated... :-D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment