Wednesday, January 30, 2008

This guy can't be serious

So this guy in Spain decided to launch the most ridiculous lawsuit I've ever heard of.

Seriously, go to the link and read the article.

What person in their right mind would sue the family of someone they killed?? I thought that my students were bad with their attitude of entitlement. I guess there are worse people in the world...

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

That's ridiculous. I shared the outrage at work and a co-worker told me this story: Her daughter was hit (in a cross-walk) on the way to school. A few days later the man who hit her, who was not charged with anything since no one could testify that she hadn't darted in front of him (cross-walk or not), called demanding that her parents pay to have his windshield replaced. Yeah right.

M said...

WHAT ARE PEOPLE THINKING! I can't believe that there are such asinine people in this world!