A new semester. And all of the trappings.
Slightly better than a normal new semester adjustment, I went to Nashville to visit AL last weekend. Hooray for good friends who eat yummy cheesecake with me! And am going to Iowa to visit mom this weekend. Hooray for no school on Martin Luther King Day! :-)
I don't really know what to say...classes are good. My Portuguese lit class is definitely the favorite, followed closely by a colonial Spanish lit class. My comparative literature class leaves some to be desired, but is overall manageable. And I get to read the Arabian Nights for it. Can't beat that.
Ben has adjusted okay. When he came home from one security class, he said "it's like this class was made for me!" Which made me happy, because he doesn't usually find classes he enjoys that much. And BeeBoo likes her babysitters. :-) She gets to play with a little girl her age, which is good for her.
So life goes on. And basically not much changes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love you like your Port class the best. Ahhh...Portuguese. :D
I'm so very much so looking forward to the 3-day weekend X)
Thanks for coming down and sorry for my brother's (and my) behavior.
Your behaviour was beyond justified. No worries. I would have done the same thing. Actually, I probably would have sworn at him! :-)
Post a Comment