So I posted ONE THING on Craigslist, a basketball hoop that I put up FOR FREE, just wanting someone to get it out of my side yard.
I got this when I responded to one inquiry, letting them know that someone had already taken it away:
Hi, thanks for getting in touch with me. My husband insisted
that we help you out like we were helped out, lol. We used to do the
same thing as you
and sell items on Craigslist too. We would never have very much luck.
About a couple months in some-one emailed us like we're doing right now.
They showed us this site called: http://biddingkit.com/?=65-Sign-up
We were amazed at the cheap prices the merchandise would go for to the
winning bidder.
We gave it a go and would buy televisions for around 50 bucks or so
and would flip and sell on CraigsList for three times the cost we got it at.
Since then, my hubby and I have been getting around 1400 a week.
It's not alot, but its been a godsend in taking care of the kids.
We've finally been able to take some family vacations. When my hubby
saw your ad, he thought
we should help you out like we were once helped out. :) So check it
out and get an account,
maybe it'll help you out like it did for us: http://biddingkit.com/?=35-Signup
-------
Little did they know that I don't have a lot of respect for someone who uses "my husband insisted" as their only motivation for doing something.
And, as a side note, I get REALLY bothered by women who call their husband their "hubby." I just think it's a lame word....don't really know why, I just think it sounds awful. And somehow demeaning. And candy-sweet false. And you get the idea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
it is also spam.
Ditto Kecia. Chances are good it was automated. Sometimes we've had good success (i.e. the item sells and little spam) and other times nothing but spam. Real person or spam, whoever wrote it should know there are better ways to get something done than, "my hubby said I had to help you, lol."
my hubby/wifey agrees with Kecia. And Kim. But seriously, my hubby/wifey says that you should check out www.abcdefg.com because it saved him/her a gajillion dollars.
Oh, absolutely it's spam. I'm just amused by what terribly-worded spam it is. :-)
Yep - spam. Spam written by a guy.
Also, if you just want to give something away, you could try Freecycle.
Post a Comment