But the totally unexpected other new thing is, we've acquired a puppy. Right now my sister is being kind enough to take care of her (and work toward crate training her, which I would TOTALLY love if they manage) until we can get into our own space. We've always said we'd rescue our pets rather than get them from stores or breeders. We weren't planning on finding one now, but it seemed pretty fortuitous, both for us and for her. My sister's friend saved her from a ditch on a busy rural road, they named her Mollie. And we're glad to have her!

She's pretty darn cute!
4 comments:
Yay! What does Bee think? She's adorable. Congratulations!
Awwww why is it that puppies can always instantly melt your heart? Sooooo cute!!!
Oh boy you did get her. She's cute. I was going to call you to see what the status was on the house. Please please please let me know when it happens! :)
Mollie is adorable!! I can't wait for Huaso to have a play date with her. Do you think she'd be intimidated? Because he would LOVE her.
Post a Comment