Thursday, February 3, 2011

So old and so new

Okay, so this picture is forever and a day old. But I had forgotten my camera and then never got it together enough to get the pictures from my friend who took some shots for me. She sent them to me yesterday.

I LOVE this picture of J. He has always loved things that go. "Airplane" was one of his first words (he points to the sky and says "PANE!")

Anyway. I think it's cute. And he's so little compared to now!



This one, on the other hand, is NOT old. J has learned to climb out of his pack-n-play. I think I've mentioned his Stockholm-syndrome-esque attachment to his sister who is usually mean to him. Well, he climbs out of his bed and they either get into our bed, or into hers. (This is facilitated by the fact that we all sleep in one room these days....can't wait for the house....)

Anyway again. I love when my kids are sleeping....they look so sweet and un-up-to-something-ish. :-)

1 comment:

rantipoler said...

Ah! That picture with the two of them sleeping together is absolutely adorable! My dad used to say that the only reason we made it through childhood was because we looked cute when we were asleep. :)