Friday, December 10, 2010

Going home

Have you ever wanted something for so long that when it finally happened you couldn't quite get your mind around it??

This morning they called Ben to tell him he had gotten a job in Blue Ash, Ohio. When he called me, I had just dropped Bee off at preschool. It was one of the only times in my life that I've been truly speechless....I see now where Kristeva and some others talk about non-language. All I could do was scream excitedly, laugh, and cry.

Some of the not-so-rosy realities (double-renting for up to 60 days, figuring out where we'll live, BUYING a house, needing a new preschool, losing WonderLab, losing the University library) have started to sink in.

But I'm going home. All those not-so-perfect elements pale in comparison. It's going to be so good. I can't even stand it!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Hurray hurray hurray!!

Photo Girl said...

I'm happy for you. Yea for Ben getting a job. :O)

rantipoler said...

It's going to be great! I just know it. :)