......more student errors! They're from last semester, but I got bogged down. I'm taking my day off today (I get one evening a week to rot my brain with TV, crochet on Lou's Christmas scarf that STILL isn't done, sew buttons back on, blog, etc)...usually I make it to Thursday. But not today. The thought of trying to cross anything off my reading list makes me want to cry.
SO! Here they are. The essay prompt was something to the effect of "How do you define the word America? What symbols do you associate with it?" I'm reproducing errors in grammar as well as revelatory cultural bias.
Primero, America es este pais y no otra pais porque norte America tiene mas recursos como America de Sur.
Yo incluyo solamente America norte en mi definicion porque America de Sur es muy diferente.
Si yo fuera EEUU, creeria los simbolos de America es nuestra bandera.
Los ciudadanos de Latinoamerica tienen perspectivas diferente que los personas de EEUU porque los no comprenden la pictura grande.
Un ejemplo geografico que representa los EEUU es la Statue of Liberty.
Have fun commenting, everyone! I know I almost had multiple blood vessels burst by the time I got through all 43 essays! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Yo creyer el estudiantes necesitarn uno visito para expandar todo sus mindos porque son mindos cerados.
BWAH HA HA! Love it.
I don't speak Spanish! No translations?
Per your request:
Primero, America es este pais y no otra pais porque norte America tiene mas recursos como America de Sur.
First, America is this country and not another country because North America has more resources than South America.
Yo incluyo solamente America norte en mi definicion porque America de Sur es muy diferente.
I only include North America in my definition because South America is very different.
Si yo fuera EEUU, creeria los simbolos de America es nuestra bandera.
If I were the United States, I would think the symbols of America is our flag.
Los ciudadanos de Latinoamerica tienen perspectivas diferente que los personas de EEUU porque los no comprenden la pictura grande.
The citizens of Latin America have different perspectives than the people in the United States because they don't understand the big picture. (Note that that doesn't really mean picture)
Un ejemplo geografico que representa los EEUU es la Statue of Liberty.
A geographic example that represents the US is the Statue of Liberty.
Yo agrear con Vanessa porque ella es mucho inteligente y el estudiantes es mucho tonto.
!Yo blusheo tonto por suas palabras¡
It looks like you have your work cut out for you! I guess that is what language teachers are for though.
Post a Comment