Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Out of the mouths of babes

The other day while we were at my Dad's, Bee looked at my little sister and said sweetly, "Are you going to kill my mom?"

The same day, she asked Hannah (my older younger sister), "Did you miss me when I was with Heavenly Father?"

When we went to the Children's Museum yesterday, she said "I want to ride that carousel two times! I'm getting too big to ride one time!"

In the kitchen this morning, she was singing "Old McDonald's had a Hannah."

"Uncle Curtis is mean." (which he's not, at all)

While we were driving from home to Dad's last night, "Why can I not see Bada's house!?"

Lately, she's been asking to listen to "Heimshtein Steamroller"

3 comments:

rantipoler said...

Ha! Awesome. :)

Hannah and Curtis said...

BAHAHAHAHA!

Photo Girl said...

Wow. She is really funny! I'm glad you could remember all those. I need to do a better job of journaling some of the things Emilia does.