I find it really funny that the two comics that best describe my life are PhD comics and Baby Blues...great combination.
Today's comics from both strips were particularly appropriate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Space for me to clear my head where the ideas can be thrown away and there's no permanent damage.
El sitio que dejó vacante Homero,
el centro que ocupaba Scherezada
(o antes de la invención del lenguaje, el lugar
en que se congregaba la gente del tribu
para escuchar al fuego) ahora está ocupado por
la Gran Caja Idiota.
“Telenovela”
Rosario Castellanos
3 comments:
I love it!
I do really enjoy both of those comics and love that they speak to different sides of the same old me.
I must say I like the PhD comic--since the economic situation has begun I am constantly hearing the Humanities College defending its existence by repeatedly saying universities aren't asking the right questions. While that might sound nice to someone studying the humanities, I think many in the sciences just view it as a lot of pointless jargon that does little to defend the existence of the humanities. While it may be a little off the subject, when are we in the humanities going to be able to communicate with the sciences?!
Post a Comment