Thursday, April 23, 2009

FAMILY!

Hannah was at our house ALL DAY yesterday! I felt so special that we got a whole day. :-) It was really nice to talk to her and catch up. And Bee absolutely LOVES her aunt. Especially her aunt's camera bag, which she walked around with all day and filled with an assortment of pinecones, leaves, grass, papers, and (apparently) "responsibilities." I couldn't ever figure out what she meant by that last part, but she insisted that there were some in there.

I finished up a short assignment that I had forgotten about, and one paper is a short tweak from done...now I just have to suck it up and finish the other two, which are each only about a third of the way done. (18 pages to go!)

Things have been....interesting.....in the contraction department. Basically every night I wonder if I'm going into labor...then once I drink some water and go to bed, things slow down. I think that stress is affecting me more this time than it did with Bee. I just hope that baby is none the worse for it!

And SPRING has definitely come. We've spent the days lately (instead of working on final papers that really need to get done, and soon) drawing with sidewalk chalk, blowing bubbles, and going to the park. Hooray! Now our little flowers in the backyard just need to sprout up.

A blessing that I'm really grateful for....yesterday my dryer started making a HORRIBLE burning smell. So I turned it off. Fortunately Dad was coming over to pick Hannah up. He stayed a lot longer than he had intended and got things squared away so that it would vent properly and not burn us all to cinders. I'm really glad that I have a Dad that will still take care of me, even though I'm supposed to be a grown-up. :-)

No comments: