Saturday, February 2, 2008

Says it so well

I've posted lots of comics lately. They just do such a good job of encapsulating my life! I can't help it.

I've ranted before (see my October 4, 2007 rant) about the assumption that moms have lots of free time. So go read this. I like it. Lots.

2 comments:

FoxyJ said...

Ha, ha, ha!

Actually, not to brag in any way, but I'm really grateful my husband pitches in a lot because he rarely asks me questions like that. Although when he is home all day with the kids he rarely spends all of his time cleaning and stuff like that. He has an amazing ability to totally forget about things like sweeping floors or rinsing dishes...

FoxyJ said...

I also meant to say that I rarely spend all day cleaning and stuff either. I'm more likely to be reading a book while the house descends into chaos.