So, this weekend was awesome. Friday was the best part of it, I think. I went to my CompLit seminar and did a presentation. When I brought up my two "potential-problems-we-should-discuss" points, the professor said "Yes! Perfect!" I'm thinking that's good. :-)
Then BeeBoo and I went to a friend's house for a really basic, intro to music type dilly for little kids. SOOO much fun. Highly recommend it.
I went to the fabric store to get things for making BeeBoo's "big-girl" room set, and came home and took a nap while she did.
Then I went to cafezinho (Portuguese coffee hour...everybody just goes and talks for two hours...I only went for one, as I am free-time-ishly challenged).
Finally, we ate Korean food for dinner, which means that not only did I not have to cook (itself a wonderful thing), but we had really tasty pork and kimchi. Then we watched several episodes of "Numb3rs" on DVD. It's a pretty good show.
Saturday was almost as good, and we have a newly-cleaned and -vacuumed apartment....YAY! And BeeBoo's little cross-stitch squares that her room will be based around are coming along...3 down, 15 or so to go. :-)
Life is just good. I really like when I have time/energy to do other things besides just survive. And I'm REALLY glad that Ben can support me in it....and not be upset because I didn't want to cook on Friday, for example. ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment