I finally see light at the end of the tunnel. I've started the outlines for the last two chapters, I've got one outline done and one nearly there.
So next week while Mom's here to help with kids, I'm hoping to get them both drafted, even if they're rough.
And even though writing looks like this:
I feel a lot like this:
Time to watch a movie with Ben and then eat some ice cream.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
You deserve ice cream breaks. Lots and lots of them! And hooray for family members who pitch in. I couldn't have done it without my dad coming to stay for a couple of weeks and giving me a few extra hours a day. :)
I loved this picture set. And the flower in your hair.
I've got some good german chocolate ice cream if you want to come have some.
I made the flower....aren't I girly?
I wish I could come eat ice cream with BOTH of you. :)
Post a Comment