Monday, February 13, 2012

There must be something wrong with me

When I bounced out the door for my "short" run today (the short runs are 5 miles these days....hooray for training for a half!), I realized it was snowing.

I started to giggle and turned up my music.

Then when I got to the neighborhood hill where I do reps, I realized that it was easier (at least in terms of the snow blowing into my eyes) to run up the hill than down. So I decided to run 4 reps instead of 2.

I guess I'm officially not a fairweather runner. :-)

2 comments:

rantipoler said...

You are crazy. Good crazy, but crazy. :P

Photo Girl said...

Yeah, I've always known that--Ms. "I'll run barefoot in the rain 15 miles up the canyon" or "time trial myself up Y-mount" or "run stairs at the SWKT til I can barely sit still for the shaking." I'm glad you can take time to make yourself happy. :)