Wednesday, January 5, 2011

HOUSE!

So, we have an accepted offer. Provided nothing crazy happens with our loan or the inspections, we'll have a house, all of our very own, on February 13th (just in time for Valentine's....I don't know that we'll ever beat that in terms of gift-age!).

Did lots of signing, stressing, researching (not in any particular order...mostly just a big mish-mash of all of them!). I don't think that I've been this relieved about anything since I finished sewing costumes about 15 minutes before the show at Chamizal (remember, AL, remember??).

*whew*

2 comments:

Hannah and Curtis said...

WOOOHOOOO!!! I tried to call you and get an update the other day but no answer :( Call me when you get time! I want to hear all about it!

rantipoler said...

Boy, do I remember!! I am SO excited for you guys and can't wait to come and visit you and your new house. :)