Saturday, October 11, 2008

It's official

So, I'm going to have another baby. Ben helped, too, so I guess I should say we. But I'll be the one doing the having...so I get to say "I". :-)

We don't know if it's a boy or a girl yet, though my RIDICULOUS morning sickness makes Ben hope it's a boy.

BeeBoo talks about the baby in her tummy. :-D

The baby's due on Bee's birthday. Right in the middle of finals week....

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

YAY!

FoxyJ said...

Yay for you! Do you have any finals? Oh, I guess you have finals to grade :( I wish you either a late baby or an easy delivery... Felicidades!

Emily said...

Hey Emily! I'm glad you found our blog, thanks for your comment a few weeks ago - and congrats to you too on your second! Things are going well for Jared here in Irvine, let us know if you're ever in Southern California! Hope the semester is going well and the morning sickness passes quickly!

rantipoler said...

Yay! I'm so excited. :) I'm definitely going to show up on your doorstep in a few months to see the new addition . . .

M said...

I want you ALL to come. Course, that's more difficult for those with Western residential inclinations...