Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Summer, and no internet

So, we don't have internet at home. And the only time I'm on campus is long enough to run to and from a French class.

When I have office hours again, I'll blog more. Promise. :-)

3 comments:

Christy said...

Don't get me wrong.... I love the internet and all the rest but there are some days that I turn the computer off so that I can eliminate a little bit of chaos from my life. So, I hope that you are enjoying the computer break.

Arrow said...

Oh well! It sounds like you'll be posting about as many blog articles as me. If your mom is worried about being on the internet too much you can suggest getting dial-up--no one could possibly want to stay on that for long!!!

rantipoler said...

French class? Cool!! Sorry about no internet. Blech . . .