Tuesday, December 3, 2013
Adversarial
I have been declared adversarial. On two conservative LDS blogs.
Simply for saying things like "Actually, marriages of girls at 14 was not terribly common in the 1840s" and "Census data in Utah during Brigham Young's lifetime does not support the idea that polygamy was necessary because of excess women. There were actually more men than women, which meant that some men went wifeless to allow for polygamy."
The thing is, I firmly believe that you can know this information to be true and still have a testimony of the church.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Now I just want to know where these blogs are. Mormon blogs seem to be getting harder to find. :)
I would send you to them, but then they'd see you came from me, and then they'd come to my personal blog and bash me, and....well, you get the idea.
Blerg to conservative Mormon blogs and the bloggers who blog them.
Post a Comment