Not literally. Like the saying...you know...only I'm killing more than two in one go!
I like to do a big spring cleaning after school gets out. Helps make up for feeling negligent during the entire school year. :-)
I've also wanted to make BeeBoo a new "big girl" room that she can move in to.
I've been tired of this apartment (and others like it) for a long time.
I've wanted to decorate/paint/make curtains, and just generally be domestic, at least since January.
Today I did all of those things! Well, today was the culmination of lots of them. We're moving into a new apartment, which I cleaned really well (it was already in great shape, so I can't take tons of credit). We painted (thanks to my Dad's impeccable guidance we didn't make too much of a mess of it) one or two walls in each big room of the place. I'm so excited to be in a place that lets you PAINT! That's a whole different soapbox. :-) Once we got that done, I put together BeeBoo's room that Gran and I have worked on for FOREVER (I started cross-stitching in January, we started sewing in March) and it looks FANTASTIC! I still have to make the pillows for it, but I can't until the forms come. So.
Life is really great at the moment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So send me some pictures I want to see! I need to paint badly my walls are very boring.
Hey, put some photos on here so we can all see. Otherwise I will have to go to Indiana!
You're so productive! I can't wait to come and visit and see what results from your endless creativity. :)
Post a Comment